Friday, August 23, 2013

New Twisted Adventures

So for all those who have read my blogs,  You may know that I am a vivid mage player.  I will, however, still be in love with the mage and continue to play one from time to time, but there has been a shift in focus in my life in the World of Warcraft.

Guild member, and really close friend, decided to change our fates and move to a new realm and change races.  After a short time to think about this, I agreed and we pushed forward with the change.

A little back story, I have been playing the game since Vanilla.  With a some minor breaks that I have taken, I have basically been playing the game for 6-7 years.  I needed a change.   This opportunity presented and I jumped on board.

Not only were we changing realms from Area 52 to Stormrage, we were changing from Horde to Alliance.  I know some people are going to be  up in arms with this change.  But I would like to remind them, that I am not making them change to alliance.  It is my toon.

With that being said, I would like to introduce my new main, Edwïn Vonwolful.. Us-stormrage Edwïn lvl 90 protection paladin.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment